Anime World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime World

Live the boring life as an Anime Character!!!

ИндексPortalПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Твоята най-голяма грешка?

Go down 
4 posters
АвторСъобщение
.Idiot on a stage.
.Idiot on a stage.

Female Sagittarius Dog
Брой мнения : 807
Местожителство : Безследно изчезнала...

Character
Nature:
Fighting Stile:

Твоята най-голяма грешка? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Твоята най-голяма грешка?   Твоята най-голяма грешка? I_icon_minitimeПет Авг 14, 2009 2:43 am

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/11693194/whats-your-biggest-mistake
Spoiler:
Върнете се в началото Go down
Psychotic Mentality
Psychotic Mentality

Female Pisces Rat
Брой мнения : 762
Местожителство : Аncien Egypt

Character
Nature: Fire/ Lightning
Fighting Stile: Triple-Bladed Scythe

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Твоята най-голяма грешка?   Твоята най-голяма грешка? I_icon_minitimeПет Авг 14, 2009 3:16 am

You pretend that things are okay.

You run from your problems. They're still there, hanging there and probably even duplicate themselves, while you're trying your best to ignore them. You often lie- to others or to yourself- that everything is okay when it's not. That attitude might bring you to even more trouble, or causing trouble to those near you. If you made a mistake, admit it, then try your best to fix it. Face them bravely, mate, no more running!
Anita san
Jinchuuriki
Jinchuuriki
Anita san

Female Aries Pig
Брой мнения : 671

Character
Nature: Fire
Fighting Stile: Idai stile: Kiss Jutsus

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Твоята най-голяма грешка?   Твоята най-голяма грешка? I_icon_minitimeЧет Авг 20, 2009 3:01 am

You pretend that things are okay.

You run from your problems. They're still there, hanging there and probably even duplicate themselves, while you're trying your best to ignore them. You often lie- to others or to yourself- that everything is okay when it's not. That attitude might bring you to even more trouble, or causing trouble to those near you. If you made a mistake, admit it, then try your best to fix it. Face them bravely, mate, no more running!
https://animeworld.bulgarianforum.net
loup garou
Dark Identity
Dark Identity
loup garou

Female Leo Pig
Брой мнения : 61

Character
Nature:
Fighting Stile:

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Твоята най-голяма грешка?   Твоята най-голяма грешка? I_icon_minitimeЧет Авг 20, 2009 4:15 am

You're too careful.

Not in the meaning you're afraid to ride a roller coaster or something like it, it's more to your attitude. You're afraid to get out of a certain line you made to protect your pride. It'll be nice to live up a little, take a risk! Like Mark Twain once said, "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." Care HELL of what they're saying! Although not every time, of course, no.
Sponsored content

ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Твоята най-голяма грешка?   Твоята най-голяма грешка? I_icon_minitime

Твоята най-голяма грешка?
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1